[Ottawa_users] August Meeting

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Tue Aug 4 11:00:15 EDT 2009

On Sun, 2 Aug 2009, Dave Sampson wrote:

> Shall we go ahead for the 13th if there are no other objections...
>
> I figure if we get 5 ppl then I can book the room.

+1 for the 13'th.

   I'm also going to be looking into a Tilecache (seeding) issue in the
next few weeks which I might need some help with.  Any experts in Ottawa?

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"