[Ottawa_users] copyright feedback requested

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Aug 14 14:21:02 EDT 2009

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> On a related note, the following is an extract from a "call to action"
> briefing to the Canadian Federation of Humanities and Social Sciences, by L.
> Murray.

   In case it is useful, my draft submission is at
http://www.flora.ca/copyright2009/ .  I've been very active in this file
since the summer of 2001, and can try to answer any questions people might
have.

  Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
  rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
  http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/     http://KillBillC61.ca

   manufacturers, can pry control over my camcorder, computer,
   home theatre, or portable media player from my cold dead hands!"