[Ottawa_users] September meeting and OSM event

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Fri Aug 28 12:19:49 EDT 2009

I too can do the 3rd, or later in the month.  I'm away in between.

Given that we met pretty recently, I suggest that if a bunch of people
pipe up soon that they would like to meet on the 3rd, I'm happy to
book it -- but if that doesn't happen, I suggest that late in the
month, with a potential OSM tie-in, be the plan.

Cheers,
Scott