[Ottawa_users] February Meeting?

Philippe Vachon philippe at cowpig.ca
Tue Feb 10 18:52:01 EST 2009

Hi Everyone,

I'm able to help out in organizing a meeting if it isn't this coming
Thursday -- otherwise, I'm out of the picture as well (I guess this is a
bad time of the year for those of us at universities).

Would there be any takers for a meeting on the 19th (or 26th, even) in
the evening? Alternatively, if more people are available for this coming
Thursday, would someone be willing to take up the torch in organizing
the meeting?

Cheers,
Phil