[Ottawa_users] Meeting for July?

samper.d at gmail.com samper.d at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:28:22 EDT 2009

I would probably be able to make it.

If there is interest I could give a demo of 2 qgis plugins I released on sourceforge.

1. A georss feed agregator to turn a feed into layers.

2. A csw client to search ogc catalogues and plot wma/wfs services.

Both plugins are made with python and made for educational purposes to learn more about services.

Just a thought.

Cheers