[Ottawa_users] Meeting for July?

Zak James zjames at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jun 28 08:00:41 EDT 2009

Sounds good to me.

zak
--
Zak James
Applications and Software Development
DM Solutions Group Inc.
http://dmsolutions.ca
http://research.dmsolutions.ca
-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe Vachon
Sent:  27/06/2009 18:19:40
Subject:  [Ottawa_users] Meeting for July?

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile since we last had a chapter meeting, so I thought I'd
put out my feelers to see if there was any interest in a meeting this
coming July.

I would propose we go for a meeting on Thursday, July 9th at 6 PM. If
anyone else has a better date, or if too few people are able to make it
then, by all means suggest an alternative!

I know many people are busy with typical summer fare (be it field work,
vacation or otherwise), but I definitely think it would be nice to enjoy
the patio at the Fox and Feather!

Cheers,
Phil