[Ottawa_users] Fwd: open source in Cdn gov't

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Sun Mar 1 13:21:16 EST 2009

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> I reviewed your submission and it is quite good.  I've also read the Sun
> one and skimmed one or two others.

  Do you have links?  I didn't see a reference to the Sun submission
yet.  I'm only aware of the ones done by Evan, OpenConcept (linked in
http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/5014 ) and John C Nash's WIKI
submission (linked via http://www.digital-copyright.ca/node/5013 )

 Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property
 rights as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition!
 http://www.digital-copyright.ca/petition/ict/

  manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or
  portable media player from my cold dead hands!"