[Ottawa_users] Update of WIKI

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Thu Mar 26 13:26:24 EDT 2009

Oops, the Fox pub manager just got in and called me about our
reservation.  Someone beat us to both private rooms.  I asked what
else is available that's in a quieter space, and based on their
advice, I've tentatively taken space on the main floor dining room.
Since nobody has volunteered a presentation, I assume the specific
space is not an issue as long as we can hear each other.

This space is considered "Swagman Jack's" instead of the the "Fox and
the Feather", but it's the same building, same menu, same staff.  So
unless someone knows something I don't and has an objection, that will
be the venue for April 2.

Scott