[Ottawa_users] Summercamp/Geocamp registration

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Mon Mar 30 22:34:10 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

Just reminded myself - please pardon the semi-off topic post.

We had a little trouble for a week with our registration system due to high
load on our website (reddit picked up one of our blog posts & we were
swamped). It's over & fixed now. We've extended early bird registration
until April 5th to make up for the outage.

$125 for the 3 day conference. This includes snacks and lunches each day.
($175 after April 5th)

Special OSGeo discount code (worth 10%): OSGEOSC09

Information on Summercamp 2009 is here:
http://fosslc.org/drupal/summercamp2009

Thanks again to the great people presenting. I am really looking forward to
the talks again this year.

Andrew