[Ottawa_users] Re PostGis success stories

PAUL.CHURCHER at forces.gc.ca PAUL.CHURCHER at forces.gc.ca
Tue Nov 3 17:05:32 EST 2009

Hello,
Glad everyone made it back from Sydney.

I've recently been asked about successful PostGis projects (other than those listed on the Refractions web page). I was wondering if anyone had anything they wished to share. I'm especially interested in any federal departments in Ottawa that are using PostGis.

Thanks very much

Paul Churcher
GIS Technician | Technologue de SIG
DRAP 3 | DPBI 3
ADM (Infrastructure and Environment) | SMA (Infrastructure et environnement)
National Defence | Défense nationale
101 Colonel By Drive | 101 promenade du Colonel By
Ottawa, On. Canada K1A 0K2