[Ottawa_users] Fwd: GIS Day at Carleton University - November 18 2009

Scott Mitchell scott_mitchell at carleton.ca
Tue Oct 6 12:11:37 EDT 2009

Greetings, and thanks, Joel.

OSGEO colleagues, I've enjoyed being at the GIS Day event at Carleton
these last few years, and the OSGEO flyers have always generated
interest and some good chats with teachers, university students (the
high school students generally just want to get outside and play with
the GPS receivers), and general community members that come to see the
displays.  This year, however, I will still be in Australia when this
happens.  If anyone else wants to volunteer to be on hand to talk to
people about OSGEO / OS GIS software at GIS day this year, great.  If
you are interested, or have further questions, please see the web site
noted below and/or contact Joel Rivard.

Scott

Begin forwarded message: