[Ottawa_users] September meeting and OSM event

Pagurek,Debbie [NCR] Debbie.Pagurek at ec.gc.ca
Wed Sep 9 10:49:12 EDT 2009

Do you think it might be advantageous for everyone to meet up first,
before heading out with their GPS? Some people might have questions
about how to use their GPS properly for this activity - what settings to
use for tracking, for instance. Then people could head out and meet up
again to put the map together.
Just a thought.

Debbie