[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Sampson, David David.Sampson at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Thu Apr 8 08:40:42 EDT 2010

I am in for a meet up.

Been in the weeds for the last number of months. No new projects to
present.

Maybe something in the future.

Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:ottawa_users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Philippe
Vachon
Sent: April 7, 2010 23:01
To: Ottawa (Canada) Local Chapter List
Subject: [Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Hi folks,

Another month has passed, and we've gone from a mild winter to a
summer-like spring. I guess it's about darned time we had a local OSGeo
chapter meeting!

Would there be interest in a meeting for next Thursday, April 15th, same
time, same place? Or is there an alternative time that would work better
for people?

More importantly, is there anybody with any topics they'd like to
present to the chapter, or are there any suggestions for presentations
in the future?

Cheers,
Ottawa_users mailing list
Ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org