[Ottawa_users] Ottawa Chapter Meeting - April

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:16:27 EDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

If anyone is interested in hearing about the hackfest (Open Data
Ottawa), I can potentially get one of the organizers to come and give
us a presentation on what he's doing and what he would need help with.
Let me know as I will be seeing him tomorrow evening.
Regardless, I'll be at the April meeting.

Cheers,
Teresa