[Ottawa_users] report and meeting

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Tue Jan 5 15:11:51 EST 2010

Happy New Year, everyone!

1)  It's time again for OSGEO annual reporting, which includes input
from the local chapters.  I will submit a local chapter report at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter_Report_2009
  in the next couple of weeks.  Input from any of you is highly
appreciated, or in absence of that, I will write something quite
similar to last year's.

2) At our December meeting, I suggested January 14 as a possible next
meeting date.  Unfortunately, I have another commitment that night.
Since Andrew Ross had a potential presentation for us in December, but
couldn't make the specific meeting night, I'd like to get the ball
rolling on arranging our next date by finding out:

	- Andrew, are you still willing, and if so, what date would be good
for you, and
	- anyone else, ideas and volunteers for presentations or discussion
topics are encouraged.

Thanks,

Scott Mitchell