[Ottawa_users] Next Meeting

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:48:25 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I contacted the Georgetown Pub down on Bank St, and they are more than
happy to accommodate us on November 18th at 6pm, so I booked their
room for us. The reservation is under my name and I hope people can
come. There seems to be a fair amount of parking in the area and it's
fairly easily accessible by bus.

Cheers!
Teresa