[Ottawa_users] October meeting

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Wed Oct 6 11:22:00 EDT 2010

+1 for the 14th.

Glad to share my experiences in Barcelona also.

Speaking of which, in case you missed it, in Barcelona I announced Ingres
10.1<http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/content/ingres-101-geospatial-support-available>which
includes OGC based geospatial features built-in. If there's interest
at a future meeting I'd be happy to talk about, demo a bit, and talk about
what we have coming down the pipe. Our program is growing/accelerating so
this is an exciting time.

Andrew