[Ottawa_users] Fwd: Tyler Mitchell is in town

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Fri Dec 30 09:41:08 EST 2011

Thanks for replying to get it on list Christy. Yeah, my phone defaulted to
my work email when I wasn't looking.

If anyone wants to hang out for a bit and chat about geo-stuff over a
drink, we'll be at the Fox at Feather this evening. We'll likely just grab
a table somewhere rather than book a room so let me know if you're coming
so we can keep an eye out for you.

Cheers, and Happy New Year to all!

Andrew