[Ottawa_users] July meeting & FOSS4G/SOTM

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:59:00 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I hope everyone has gotten out to enjoy some of the lovely weather
we've been having. Is there interest in a meeting in July? Perhaps
Andrew, you'd be willing to talk about OpenLayers in Drupal?

I'm also really curious who is going to be representing Ottawa down in
Denver this year? I know Andrew and I are going,is anyone else
thinking about going to State of the Map and/or FOSS4G? I admit, I'm
partially doing this as I'm looking at renting a house and the more
people that are willing to share it, the cheaper things will be for
all going. Anyone interested?

Have a good Canada Day!

Cheers,
Teresa