[Ottawa_users] March meeting

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:58:01 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

Apologies, first, for how long it's taken me to set up another OSGeo
meeting. Is there any interest for a meeting this month? Say this
Thursday or next Thursday? There is still interest for a talk on
GeoServer, as well as OpenStreetMap but I haven't found any willing
speakers on these topics. Is there anyone on the list that would be
willing to lead a discussion on these?
Secondly, thank you to Andrew Ross for giving a presentation last
month on Ingres Geospatial. Quite an informative presentation, thanks
again Andrew.

Cheers,
Teresa