[Ottawa_users] March meeting

Teresa Baldwin tnbaldwin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:52:19 EST 2011

Hello everyone,

As Frank reminded me of the Montreal Code Sprint that some of you are
attending, I suggest we move the date to the 24th then. Particularly
as I completely forgot that the 17th is St Patrick's Day and the Fox
and Feather won't guarantee us a room, nevertheless a room we can hear
in. Does that work for everyone? That way, we can also hear how the
code sprint went.

Cheers,
Teresa