[Ottawa_users] Re: Summer meetings

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:23:34 EDT 2011

I will be around all summer.

I would be interested in a presentation on the system architecture of a
large scale web mapping deployment.

My intent is to put together a presentation for late summer/early fall on
some of the early work I've done on using the Sensor Observation Service to
disseminate In-Situ Soil Moisture data for several Remote Telemetry Units.
Would people be interested in such a short presentation?

Cheers,

Richard