[Ottawa_users] FOSS4G Videos

Andrew Ross grof at rogers.com
Sat Nov 5 17:03:49 EDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay on this. It took me a while to gather up the names of
the team.

The videos for FOSS4G2011 are posted here:
http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/category/event/foss4g2011

If you're interested, there are videos from State of the Map here:
http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/category/event/sotm

If you click on the category headings for a given video, it'll bring you to
a list of all videos on that category. There are page numbers at the bottom
to page through them.

You can also see a list formatted a different way here:
http://www.fosslc.org/drupal/videos

Thank you kindly to the fantastic team of dedicated people who made the
videos possible. Please forgive me for the missed names as it was a large
team.

Teresa Baldwin
Scott Mitchell
Christine Richard
Alex Trofast
Thanh Ha
Steve
Paul Deschamps
Yewondwossen Assefa
Natalie West
Ben

I am sorry for the few I missed. If anyone can help me identify them, I'd
appreciate it. Thanks!

Andrew