[Ottawa_users] New Co-Chair and Reminder: no meeting this month

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Dec 3 06:57:34 PST 2012

Ok then.  Having heard no objections (not that I expected any :-) ), I'd
like to thank Fabien for volunteering to be co-chair with me.

As already mentioned, we're going to skip a meeting this month. There
are 5 Thursdays in January.  I would like to propose the 17th as the
meeting date, but the 24th is a possibility too.  Thoughts? Should I
wait until the new year and ask again then?

I was also wondering who all attended November's meet-up?  Did it go well?

Cheers!
Christy