[Ottawa_users] February OSGEO Ottawa Meet up

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 09:47:21 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

It's that time again to plan for our monthly meet up. I have not had time
to look into alternative locations due to family/work constraints so we
will be again at the Fox & Feather Pub.

Before getting to the date proposal, I'm thinking that we should try a
lighting talk format with 3-4 people talking informally for 5-8 min on
whatever crosses your mind with a foss context. I'll volunteer myself to
chat bout my ongoing postgis raster work & i do promise any demos shown
will work:)

I'm proposing February 22nd at 6pm. This is a Wednesday instead of our
usually Thursday evening. Booking last months meeting I received some
resistance for us to reserve the back booth due to larger crowds expected
for Thursdays at the pub.

Please let me know what you think about giving a quick talk and the date
proposed.

Take care and have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Richard