[Ottawa_users] February OSGEO Ottawa Meetup Date Set

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 16:25:07 EST 2012

Hi Folks,

Thanks to all that put their ideas & times forward. We have a few people
who have stepped forward to give talks, a big thanks there. If others want
to talk informal, please put your ideas out there as it's always great to
hear what others are doing.

>From the emails I received, Thursdays are not conducive for most people.
With that in mind our next meeting is booked below for next Thursday:

At:
Fox & Feather
283 Elgin St Ottawa
Upstairs behind pool table under "Richard"

Time:
Thursday February 23th @ 6pm

Link to Fox & Feather
http://www.foxandfeather.ca/Location%20Page.html