[Ottawa_users] Proposed Presentation: Javed Syed to Speak about TDW Geostack

drownedfrog drownedfrog at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 18:26:22 PDT 2012

hi fabien,

def agree thats its interesting to see what people use in specific workflows/jobs.
id love to see some ideas/pres around web mapping & especially if anyone is working with html 5.

what do you think of having a theme for meetings? say we try to focus on a particular area?

cheers,

richard

Sent from my mobile.