[Ottawa_users] Update: I won't be out tonight, sick at moment. Meeting is still on

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 07:10:43 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I won't be at tonights meeting, my apologies for this. I've come down with a
bout of gastro.

The meeting is still on for 6pm. I've received plenty of responses for
people who will be coming out.

I will bring the textbooks people have spoken for at the next meetup.

Can someone please bring a laptop & an hdmi cable so that Javed & Regie can
do there presentation through the tv in the back room.

Have a great meetup, look forward to hearing how it went.

Cheers,

Richard

drownedfrog at gmail.com
@richardburcher