[Ottawa_users] [Ottawa_use] online geoprocessing

Regie Alam regie.alam at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 11:45:50 EDT 2012

Hi Richard,

   No real data and specific processing. Just wondering about it since
as far as I know there are not that many services out there that do
geoprocessing online. I think ESRI has some capabilities but still
very limited. I wonder what the state of those standards are? Or,
maybe it still is more convenient to do more heavy analyses on
standalone workstations.

Regie