[Ottawa_users] running for the new co-chair position

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 26 04:21:11 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

I was going to bring this up at the meeting last week had I been able to
attend.  Thanks for volunteering, Fabien!

I'm not sure how much I'll be able to put into the group for the next
few months as my schedule at work is pretty busy, but I'll make an
effort.  It'd be great to have someone helping out.

Christy