[Ottawa_users] URGENT: Meetup This Thursday

richard burcher drownedfrog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:09:10 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

Our scheduled guest speaker for this Thursday is unable to present. I'm
hoping we can get him out for October.

Would anyone like to step in & present?

I'm not sure I will be there due to a very busy schedule to wrap up my
current contract by the end of the month.

Can people please provide feedback if they will attend given no speaker. If
limited numbers I will call Fox & Feather to unbook the back room & reserve
a few tables instead.

Cheers,

Richard