[Ottawa_users] "emergency" talks

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 21 07:53:50 PDT 2012

Given the cancellation of the speaker this week and the resulting
mini-meeting with just me and Fabien, I have given some thought to
preparing some "emergency" talks that could be prepared in advance and
given in the event of cancellations in the future.  The following are
topics I could cover:

  * pgRouting - specifically using the TRSP algorithm
  * Project-OSRM and issues around converting non-osm data to osm format
    for use with it
  * MapServer 6.2 new features (or any MapServer-specific questions
    people may have)
  * MapCache
  * Potentially something about Tilemill, though I just started playing
    with it - does anyone have experience using it?

Does anyone have a particular interest in any of those topics? Or would
anyone else have something they wouldn't mind preparing a presentation
for and keeping it on the back burner in case of emergency?

Christy