[Ottawa_users] FOSS4G - Javed - Nomination - Call

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 11:05:27 PDT 2013

It is really a matter of much effort people are willing to put in.  Once
possibility is that a vice president I suspect could help me with meeting
planning and minutes. A co-chair could help me with event planning.

It would be nice to have someone helping in preparing the upcoming events
in a coordinated way, but any level of help is appreciated. The title
doesn't matter much to me.

So if anyone wants to contribute as co-chair or vice present, just say so
I  ok with  both options. If Javed want to co-chair with me, it would be a
pleasure.

Cheers.