[Ottawa_users] Geography week / GIS day

Scott Mitchell Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Mon Jul 15 12:42:00 PDT 2013

Greetings, OSGEO chapter!

We've had our first meetings at the university, and planning for this year's GIS Day is now underway.

I'd be happy to talk to you guys about ideas re: the chapter's interests / ideas for participation.  We certainly welcome it.  Do you want to sit down and talk about it in person?

Unfortunately, I'm currently taking a course that runs on Thursday evenings, otherwise I'd just come to the next meeting.  But outside of Tuesday and Thursday evenings, I'm pretty flexible.  Or, we could communicate by email.

Cheers,

Scott