[Ottawa_users] - Javed - Software Freedom Day - +3

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 19:26:44 PDT 2013

Thanks Javed,

I believe this meeting replace the one on July 25.

Regarding the agenda for Software Freedom Day, I thought we would be trying
to do presentation that would be different from the GIS Day, but I am open
with that. I have send a link regarding that earlier this month but so far
no one seems to be really enthusiast about that idea.  I will relaunch the
thread.

See you all on Monday.

Cheers,