[Ottawa_users] Minutes of the meeting, Apr 25th

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 19:49:43 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

As we are trying to have those happening at Carleton University, I would
like to remind that it was suggested during the last meeting that the
presentations for Software Freedom Day should be different from the ones
that will be done for GIS Day.

So I would like to throw a list of ideas. People can add their own, and
whether or not they would like to do a presentation :

   - Google Refine, a tool for fast and repeatable data clean-up. (
   http://code.google.com/p/google-refine/)
   - R, the statistical software (http://www.r-project.org/)
   - Open Trip Planner, an Public Transit Trip Planner (
   https://github.com/openplans/OpenTripPlanner/wiki)
   - PGRouting, the routing library (http://pgrouting.org/)

So feel free to add any of your idea, and if you would be ready to do a
presentation.

Have a great day!