[Ottawa_users] FOSS4G 2014 Bid - Javed

Andrew Ross fosslc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:42:43 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

I can provide a template that can be used for the letter of support. It
might be more official coming from a co-chair, but that's up to you to
decide.

Sadly I have a conflict and can't make it tonight.

Where: Washington D.C. - most likely in the Omni Shoreham
Hotel<http://www.omnihotels.com/FindAHotel/WashingtonDCShoreham.aspx>
When: September 22nd to 25th with a code sprint on the 26th & 27th

It is going to be an awesome event and a lot of fun.

Andrew