[Ottawa_users] Information: Javed

Javed Syed motivism at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:21:53 PDT 2013

I would like to thank Paul and Eyasu for a delightful discussion on; TDW, Optics and Politics last night at the OSGeo meet up.

Javed TDW Syed

From: smlists at me.com
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 13:14:12 -0400
To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] Information: Using Carleton's Facilites for Fall Events

Sorry for my silence, and for not being able to make it to meetings lately.  But please don't interpret my silence as non-interest.  Moving house, job pressures, and busy kids have been especially distracting recently.

I'm planning to get a bunch of people together at Carleton soon to discuss how to run GIS Day this coming year, and will be sure to reiterate your interest.  I'd probably want to then come back to those of you interested from OSGEO to get your input / bounce ideas around shortly after that.

Cheers,
Scott