[Ottawa_users] FOSS4G 2014 Bid - Javed

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jun 30 18:54:47 PDT 2013

If someone else could do it, that'd be best. As I mentioned, I really have no time at all this summer.

I suppose this is a bad time to mention it, but I am looking to step down as soon as there is someone else to co-chair with Fabien, so it's probably best if someone else can do it.  I'm not expecting to be able to make many meetings going forward, and it'd be better if someone who can regularly attend is the co-chair.

Sorry,
Christy