[Ottawa_users] Fwd: [Journal] Blog Updates and Volume 13

Scott Mitchell smitch at me.com
Fri Mar 1 11:56:39 PST 2013

Hi, all in the Ottawa group,

I've just noticed that the 2012 annual report for our chapter is actually the 2011 report.  Can someone please edit it?  Unfortunately, I have not been able to participate much in the past year, so am not well placed to fill it in myself.

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Ottawa_Chapter_Report_2012

Thanks!

Scott Mitchell
smitch at me.com