[Ottawa_users] March meeting? - Javed

Javed Syed motivism at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 13 14:48:50 PDT 2013

I am back from PDAC and would be open to a meeting in March 13.

rends soin/Take Care

Javed TDW Syed

Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:45:21 -0400
From: fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ottawa_users] March meeting?

Hello folks,

I would be up for a meeting in March. Is anyone else interested?

I could do a quick presentation of the app my friend and I did for Toronto Hackathon. It was a really simple app based on the event data published in Toronto.  But it could be interesting.

I was also wondering if some people got involved into the Ottawa Open Data Contest? It could be interesting to follow (http://www.apps4ottawa.ca/en/about). The registration data has expired but the contest is still on. It could be worth checking what is the place of GIS in that.

Those are two potential items for discussion, and we would still have time to catch up and do some enlightening talk.

Cheers