[Ottawa_users] Information: Using Carleton's Facilites for Fall Events

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:20:00 PDT 2013

Hello Richard,

Thanks for contacting Scott. And thanks to Scott for offering to use the
facilities indeed.

In my opinion too, Carleton makes a lot of sense, because we have the
facilities and we come close to people who would be interested. I also
believe that if both Carleton University and our  Local Chapter have common
goals and everyone has something to win with  teaming up.

Organizing the event in the evening would be indeed, since many of us have
professional obligations during the day.

+1 For having the event at Carleton University.

Fellow members, your opinions?

Cheers,

*Fabien*