[Ottawa_users] Meeting in May.

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue May 7 19:47:32 PDT 2013

Hello folks,

What do you think about having our next meeting on Thursday 2013-05-23. We
would need to put the following things on the agenda :

   - Organization of the GIS Day and software freedom day. Hopefully, by
   that point we should have a venue.
   - Quick review of the list of presentations being done for those events.
   Is there specific requirement for any of the presentation.

In terms of presentations, do we have anyone interested in doing
presentations this month? I won't have anything ready for this month.

Also, for those who are interested, the Open Data Ottawa organizes on Open
Refine. You will find the link below. I will be there.

http://guestlistapp.com/events/161409#161409;7aae6177c84b08

Let me know who is up for the meeting this month and if the date works for
you.