[Ottawa_users] Ideas for GIS-Day

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:52:07 PST 2013

That seems like good news. Would you still have those poster about the
OSGeo Ottawa Local Chapter. We could enhance that with the logo and see if
all the information is up-to-date.

Thanks Scott, the link you provided is awesome. I found a couple of
interesting things :

Brochure : http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/File:Brochure_2009_preview.png
Banner : http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Marketing_Material_Samples.

As for the live DVD, it seems like we are on an agreement that it would be
a good idea. Javed, would you be able to run that on a laptop?

Cheers