[Ottawa_users] October Meeting

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 04:46:01 PDT 2013

Hello folks,

Is anyone up for a meeting next month. On the agenda, we should have the
final preparations for the GIS-Day which is coming close. If anyone has a
presentation to do, there are more than welcome to do it.

I will have my presentation on Open Trip Planner with me if people feel up
for that too if I am coming. The next week is moving week for me and I will
be short on time, so it is not certain I will make it.

How many people would be up for the meeting? Javed, would you be able to
book since I am not sure I will be able to attend?

Regards,