[Ottawa_users] October Meeting

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 07:14:11 PDT 2013

My intent was to try to organize a meeting this month on OCT 24th. My
previous mail is misleading, apparently I didn't drink enough coffee when I
wrote it.

If people would rather skip this months meeting and make one next month. I
am all up for that. Shall we skip this month's meeting or are people
willing to meet?

In all case, I will see with  Scott regarding the organisation of GIS-Day.
I will also be at the event organized by LocationTech and GeoOttawa early
next month.  That is way enough to keep members involved in the upcoming
weeks.

Let me know what you, member of OSGeo Ottawa thinks.

Cheers