[Ottawa_users] GIS-Day

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 07:45:37 PDT 2013

Hell folks,

After the Software Freedom Day, the GIS Awareness Week and the GIS-Day are
now approaching. I would like to invite all of the people that were up for
doing a presentation to send us a list of abstract and confirm they will do
a presentation, so that we can have a clear picture of what will be going
on. I did a call for abstract in August, but there was not a lot of
feedback on that one I was involved in too many personal things to deal
with to manage that efficiently. So I am doing that again. So far, we have
the following abstracts :

   - Javed on QGIS
   - Me (Fabien) on PGRouting.

Regie and Richard : you said you would be up for a presentation. Is that
still the case? If yes, could we have a really short abstract for that?

If other people want to jump in the fray, feel free to do so.

If I could get the confirmation / abstracts before the end of this week,
that would be fantastic. This way, I can confirm all of that to Scott.

Cheers.