[Ottawa_users] Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 20 - Seasons Greetings

Javed Syed motivism at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 11:39:25 PST 2014

Seasons Greeting and  see you in the New Year - Javed

 Subject: Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 92, Issue 20
 To: ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

 Send Ottawa_users mailing list
 submissions to
     ottawa_users at lists.osgeo.org

     http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/ottawa_users
 or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help'
     ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

     ottawa_users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

 When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
 specific
 than "Re: Contents of Ottawa_users digest..."

 Today's Topics:

    1. Re: Ottawa_users Digest, Vol 92, Issue
 17 (Javed Syed)

 Message: 1
 Fabien, please reconsider your resignation till the January
 2015 - Javed
 On Sat, 11/22/14, ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

  ??? ottawa_users-request at lists.osgeo.org

  ??? ottawa_users-owner at lists.osgeo.org

  When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
  specific
  than "Re: Contents of Ottawa_users digest..."

  Today's Topics:

  ???1. (no subject) (Fabien Ancelin)
  ???2. Resigning from OSGeo Ottawa co-chair
  position (Fabien Ancelin)
  ???3. Re: Resigning from OSGeo Ottawa
  co-chair position
  ? ? ? (richard burcher)