[Ottawa_users] OSGeo-Ottawa Involvement at Vision Geomatique 2014 Conference

Fabien Ancelin fabien.ancelin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 18:40:45 PST 2014

Hi again folks,

 Apparently, the call for presentation will happen next month. Be prepared
:).

I will keep you posted with the details as they come. I should have a
discussion with Andrew and Daniel in the upcoming weeks. I will be able to
communicate more about how we can help at that point.

I also communicated our logo. It will be use to advertise our participation
at this event.

Cheers,