[Ottawa_users] Chapter meeting this month?

Regie Alam regie.alam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:58:03 PST 2014

Hi guys,

   Couldn't make it to the meeting tonight so will ask this question here:

   Anybody going to the URISA Be Spatial 2014 conference (
http://urisaoc.ca/BeSpatial2014.asp) this April? I am planning to do a
presentation of the Ottawa Tree Canopy Cover Project at the conference and
I'm wondering if there will be any opposition if I associate myself with
OSGEO-Ottawa as I did at the GIS Day event November of last year at
Carleton U.?

   The deadline for abstracts is 28 Feb 2014.

Cheers,
Regie